Do Bumble Bees Sting? Watch This Video Before Hitting A Bumblebee

Do Bumble Bees Sting? Read this before swatting a bumble bee: http://typesofinsects.com/do-bumble-bees-sting/

Yes, bumblebees sting! And here is what to do in case of a bee sting: http://selfhelparchive.com/what-to-put-on-a-bee-sting-first-aid-for-bee-sting/

Majority of us are not aware of what a bumblebee can do when annoyed. Some people are tempted to hit a bumblebee when they see a bee flying towards their direction. Do bumble bees sting? Watch this video first before hitting a bumble bee!

Useful link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bumblebee

You might also like:

How To Get Rid of Carpet Beetles- Getting Rid of Carpet Beetles Naturally: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chxq8duR_Z0

Armyworm: Facts and Information About Armyworms: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YjFh8k7eBk

Honeypot Ant: Facts About Honeypot ants: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wifbwD0j6K8

What Do Termites Look Like? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QHmZK5rab4

Pictures used in this presentation are all royalty free images from Pixabay
Useful keywords:
do bumble bees sting, do bumblebees sting, do bumble bee sting, bumble bee sting, can bumble bee sting, bumblebee sting, bumblebee venom, bumble bee venom, bumblebee, bumble bee, bumblebees, bumble bees

Comments

Kotori Love says:

I love bumble bees! I see them buzzing around peacefully around the flowers. Honestly I'm not afraid of bumble bees. But the Wasps, Regular bees, and Hornets can just G O.

Pro Player says:

i like bumble bees. i always move when i see one coming. one accidentaly flew into my arm once. it understood it was an accident because it just flew off.

Catherine M says:

I was stung by a bumblebee in Florida. I felt a slight pinching on my butt so when I went to feel in the area, I realized it was some type of bug and stupidly grabbed it, and it stung my hand as well. However, it must have gotten stuck on my underwear (I was wearing a dress) and decided stinging me would help..I don't know why she thought it'd be a good idea to fly up my dress though.

xtension xward says:

what if its flying into your damn house through the balcony ! time for towel fury !!!

Alican says:

The book version of this movie was better.

Orgnolf says:

I love bumble bees. They are usually very calm and fluffy.
How can you not love them?

Gökhan İpek says:

great content, keep up the good work :)

William McLennan says:

I got stung as a kid minding my own business by a lone bumble bee on the right eye brow. Came straight at me from 10 feet away and hit me then stung me. No other bees in the area. Swelled up pretty big and had to lie down for about an hour. I don't hold a grudge because they've never bothered me before or since.  No allergies but that was probably the worst sting I've ever had, other than a small scorpion in Florida on spring break.

Difeas says:

I've gotten stung but only because I was running around barefooted in the grass. I love bumble bees. They're probably my favourite insect. They're very peaceful and I've even petted one once and i gave it a high five then it flew away. I think we have a bumble bee nest near our house. But I would hate to see them leave

Frost The Space Pirate says:

"Man, respect the bumblebee and it won't sting you!"
Yeah……. let's pretend the little dick heads don't go out of their way to buzz directly in front of you, even when you're nowhere near their colony……. Like seriously… Respect the bee? They literally will fly like a 2 feet within your face and just hover their for no reason like they're taunting you….

Jose Figueroa says:

I've never even heard of a bumblebee stinging someone. They are so peaceful that the Atlanta Zoo allowed a lot of them to nest near the gate. I don't know if they still do this. I haven't been to the zoo in a few years.

G.H.T. says:

Bumblebees are the teddy bears of the insect world. Most problems occur through ignorance, its yellow and black (pity the poor hover fly. when I was at school the teachers killed a black and yellow Dragonfly, that's teachers for you.) therefore it's on a mission to hurt humans. The size of a Bumblebees brain informs us that they are not on a mission to destroy the human race. In fact without these little charmers the human race would struggle to survive.

Stefanoitch says:

Fucking hippie loving shit video!! I thought I was gonna learn something here

dsquaredproductions says:

Of course they do.  When I was in high school my mom wanted me to go over to the neighbor's to get something, I slid on my shoes then all of the sudden my big to felt HOT, and I heard the all to familiar buzzing sound inside my shoe, I didn't know exactly what kind of bee or wasp was in my shoe stinging me, but I knew it was a bee or wasp.

When I took my shoe off there was a big fat fuzzy bumble bee with a death grip on my toe, humping the hell out of my big toe with its stinger.  Hurt really bad.

Mariothehero says:

A bee stung me one time, it didnt even hurt.

And later that day i had a swarm of bumblebees sitting on my hand. Turns out they were actually sleeping.